Our client is one of the most respected and successful M&A Tax functions in the UK. Their work is truly international, dealing with some of the largest Acquisitions and Disposals across the globe. In addition to the work they do on specific transactions, they also work closely with the Funds themselves, advising them on their structures and how to stay ahead of the curve with ever changing tax legislations; setting up Funds in the most tax efficient way.
Their client base consists of relatively new Funds, working with them from their inception, to recognised established Funds.
What’s in it for you? Some of the most technically complex work out there; unrivalled high-end clients, and working for a business that promotes people quicker than most, where an individual’s value is recognised and rewarded, and not limited by top heavy teams or lack of growth.
All the above may suggest a high earning, successful team with an aggressive culture, working all hours of the day. However only the first two points are correct. Instead of what you would normally associate with businesses in this sector, our client has a supportive and cooperative environment, where people help each other and the success of the overall business benefits all. With over 10 Partners promoted internally in the past 3 years, this is a business that rewards its employees.
- Advise clients on tax-efficient structures for both new and existing funds
- Oversee international personal tax planning projects
- Experience of personal tax or a mixed personal/corporate tax is essential, preferably with some demonstrable experience of advisory work
- Tax or Accounting qualification a nice to have, not essential
- Ability to manage workload to tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks and work streams
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to develop and maintain internal and external network of contacts.